|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
Greater than 2 years of IAM experience required. Specifically evaluating, implementing, building and operating IAM tools around Authentication, Authorization and ID Lifecycle Management.
- Primary Role - Business IAM Risk lead for B2C, B2B applications
- Capability Lead Practitioner for Identity and Access Management Protection
- Collaboration with Infrastructure, Application and Risk Management teams for capability implementations
- Strategy and solution delivery for Identity and Access Management
- Advisory consulting for Identity and Access Management
- Technical lead for all IAM epics and areas of interest
- Advise and consult when teammates need support with technology issues
- Contributes to the development of IRM standards, policies and guidelines
- Partner with IRM Enterprise Strategy to deliver on strategic goals and objectives.
- Development and delivery of IAM metrics
- Understand and experience with Cloud based technologies
The role spans the entire enterprise including all business, IT and Infrastructure area.
Business Relationship and Consulting skills a requirement. Person will face-off and support product owners and leaders in the IT, Business and Architecture community.
IAM, CISSP, ID Lifecycle Management, Access Management, 17814
Top Skills Details:
IAM, CISSP, ID Lifecycle Management, Access Management
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Company is a very collaborative and open work environment built on agile methodologies. Candidates with strong communication skills and ability to partner with others tend to succeed in the environment.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.