|Date Posted||January 14, 2021|
HealthTECH Resources is seeking an Information Security Analyst for a direct hire FTE role in the Washington, D.C. area. This position is expected to be majority remote over the next 6 months, however we are seeking someone local that can come in as needed.
Information Security Analyst Key Qualifications
- Experience in healthcare IT and familiarity with HIPAA.
- BA or BS in Information Security, Information Assurance, Computer Science, or related field. Advanced degree desirable.
- CISSP, CISA, CCNA or other security/Network certifications.
- Fours years of progressive experience in information security in addition to minimum of two years of networking/systems, or five+ years of experience in advanced networking and/or systems including experience with Internet technology and data security issues.
- Familiarity with IT Incident Response processes.
- Experience in CSIRT.
Why Work Here?
- You will enjoy working for an organization that is a strong advocate for its employees, and provides a true collaborative environment in which the healthcare IT team works closely together, bringing skill, experience and mutual respect to the task of providing superior medical care for patients.
- Enjoy living in a large and culturally diverse metropolitan area, providing you with the convenience of national museums, public transportation, shopping, nightlife, and more.
- Make the most of your employment experience with a comprehensive and generous benefits package.