|Published||May 29, 2022|
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Director of Information Security, the Information Security Architect is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams across the enterprise to design and recommend security measures to protect information assets in a manner consistent with FPI’s security objectives. This position is responsible for technical review of, and input to, the designs of systems & applications ranging from on-premises to SaaS for adherence to FPI’s Information Security Policies & Standards, Information Security Reference Architecture, & Secure Design Principles. In addition to participating in review & design, the Information Security Architect will also be responsible for contributing to maintenance & upkeep of the Information Security Reference Architecture & Secure Design Principles and provide subject matter expertise to the upkeep & development of Information Security Policies & Standards.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements
- Ensure that project rollouts meet security standards and are effectively integrated with current applications.
- Responsible for designing and communicating security requirements and controls that will adequately support the enterprise
- Assist Information Security team with reporting and auditing requirements as well as writing and completing documentation for various processes and communications.
- Acts as a liaison between association stakeholders and the technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems
- Provides guidance to stakeholders regarding security controls and best practices.
- Key stakeholder in assessing and recommending security products for various platforms.
- Identify and communicate current and emerging security threats
- Builds close working relationships with key stakeholders to enable support for security initiatives.
- Contribute to the initial testing and implementation of Information Security technology
- Produce high-level & low-level design documentation including component, dataflow, & network diagrams for information security products
- Participate in & provide feedback to project teams for design of systems & applications as a subject matter expect in information security. Confirming the project aligns too applicable policies, standards, frameworks, & architectures
- Work to instill architecture standards and awareness with other teams and other technology
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree, or relevant work experience, and an Information Security certification in some of the following (i.e., GSEC, GDSA, GWEB, CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, CNDA, etc.)
- Minimum 10 years' experience in information security with a functional knowledge of all information security domains, industry standard and best practices.
- Functional knowledge of ISMS governance models (i.e. ISO 27001, NIST), information security roles, and security controls.
- Strong attention to detail, project management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading and executing security assessments and reviews.
- Attention to detail and priority/time management.
- Strong customer service, analytic, communication (oral and written) and troubleshooting/problem solving skills.
- Additional Information Security certifications focused on cloud, application, monitoring, or penetration testing (i.e., CISSP CSSLP, OSCP, GWEB, GCIH, GWAPT, etc.)
- 5+ years focused on security engineering or architecture with experience in securing cloud-based systems & applications
- Experience with Information Security technologies (Firewall, IPS, IDS, SIEM, EDR, CASB, AV, DLP, etc.)
- Experience with secure deployment of enterprise scale infrastructure in either: Amazon Web Services (AWS), or Microsoft Azure
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Typical noise levels for an open, cubicle-styled environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position requires periods of standing, walking, and the use of computer equipment. Additional physical demands include, but may not be limited to, talking or hearing, push/pull, stooping, kneeling, reaching w/hands and arms, and lifting at least 10 pounds.
WORK AUTHORIZATION: Authorization to work in the United States is required.
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION: Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join a passionate team of customer-focused innovators reimagining financial technology to help American agriculture thrive. For over 25 years, we have provided technology products and services to the Farm Credit System. As a customer-owned service organization, we serve six agricultural credit associations from Maine to California with over 62,000 customer members and over $40 billion in loan volume. Together with our customer-owners, we’re improving lending for American agriculture with robust, reliable, and intuitive technology. Visit www.financialpartners.com.
Farm Credit Financial Partners, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex or gender, religion, pregnancy, marital status, status as a veteran, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO / AA / Minorities / Female / Disabilities / Veterans
- provided by Dice