|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Ref ID: 00210-9502857225
Classification: IT Security Consultant
Compensation: $45.00 to $70.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Security Engineer to mitigate/remediate risk, manage complex projects, and build cross-functional excellence to safeguard our client’s technology and data ecosystem.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Execution and implementation of the organization's information security strategy/program's daily operations, goals and objectives by developing and monitoring security standards and best practices for the organization.
• Define, build and track risk ratings, models, and hierarchies to identify the impact, severity, likelihood, and overall risk assessments of identified threats and/or vulnerabilities.
• Provide operational governance for technology and business leadership to help ensure a continued alignment between the information security and privacy program, business architecture, technology architecture and the associated product, project, and program portfolios.
• Advise business stakeholders, partners and IT leadership in the identification, analysis and/or implementations of technologies, scope, requirements, benefits and risks of proposed initiatives/solutions as it relates specifically to information security and privacy goals/objectives.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience is required.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Information Security or equivalent is required.
• Cyber Security Certifications (e.g. CISSP, GIAC certifications, etc.) are preferred.
• Direct and recent working experience with the following compliance programs: ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, SSAE18 SOC1 Type 2/SOC2 Type 2 is required.
• Experience with common security tools such as EDR (CrowdStrike, Carbon Black), SIEM, CASB, DLP, Qualys & Service Now.
• Demonstrated experience with NIST CSF, CoBit and/or COSO frameworks is preferred.
• Experience with Oracle, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you or anyone you know is interested, please apply!