|Published||April 29, 2022|
|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
We operate renewable power platforms specializing in solar and wind projects throughout the U.S. Together with our customers, affiliates, and partners, we are leading the way to a clean energy future at an accelerating pace.
Why You Should Apply to this IT Audit Manager Role:
- Work with a company on the cutting edge of technology.
- Play a key role in the development of the internal audit function for a recently public company.
- Enjoy a work life balance with flexibility to work from home.
- Work with a team that believes in development and people.
IT Audit Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop the annual plan including linking strategic initiatives of the company to key audit and technology risks.
- Plan, conduct, and supervise IT Audit engagements, including IT General Controls (ITGC) and IT Application Controls (ITAC).
- Formulate well-written, concise and clear audit reports.
- Perform a regular, periodic follow-up on significant audit findings.
- Investigate and research technology issues and risks.
- Analyze data to reach conclusions regarding the company control environment.
- Identify and maintain leading edge knowledge and audit techniques to improve the audit process and results.
- Manage the expectations of a broad and complex mix of audit stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with external auditors.
- Coach, train and mentor audit staff in improving audit skills.
- Participate in various company-wide initiatives, such as reviews of policies and procedures.
Minimum Requirements for IT Audit Manager:
- Public accounting experience
- 5+ years of progressive experience
- CISSP, CISA, CIA, or equivalent certification required
- Experience with Linux, UNIX & Window operating systems
- Proficiency with Excel