|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Title: IT Auditor
Location: Brentwood, TN (remote until safe to return to the office)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $50,000 - $69,000 Base Salary + Benefits
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
Reports to: Director, IT Audit Services
Travel: Not Required
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for an IT Auditor opening in Brentwood, TN that could be right for you.
1. Must have an active CISA certification or be actively working towards the completion of the CISA requirements.
2. Ability to independently evaluate the effectiveness of IT controls and discuss conclusions with management.
3. Experience effectively documenting ITGC control testing and results.
1. Other relevant certifications a plus (e.g., CIA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
The Senior Auditor, IT Audit will perform substantive procedures and prepare working papers in moderate to very complex, judgmental, and/or specialized areas, to fulfill the annual work plan of the Audit Services department. The IT auditor will perform walkthroughs, document IT processes, complete testing procedures, and communicate results to process owners. Additionally, the auditor will assist with the execution of data analysis including an understanding of using basic scripting, data quality, and data analysis reporting. Ensure audit procedures performed fulfill the purposes and responsibilities established in the department to conform to the COBIT Framework and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing published by the Institute of Internal Auditors or a similar professional organization.
- Participate in and effectively document walkthroughs of control design with various stakeholders.
- Execute IT general controls, system implementation, business application audit work programs as assigned in a timely manner and with adequate supporting documentation for test work, findings, and corrective action plans.
- Assist in developing specific engagement plans, including the preparation and/or modification of detailed programs for tests of controls and auditing procedures.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls over information systems and discuss conclusions with management.
- Provide input in the selection and development of appropriate audit procedures for management approval.
- Provide well written, comprehensive issues including details, root cause, and recommendations.
- Foster partnerships with technical and business process owners to facilitate discussion and evaluation of controls and risks.
- Collaborate with business process owners to evaluate, develop, and implement risk-based solutions.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
- Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.
Lead the work of others who perform essentially the same work. May set priorities, schedule and review work, but have no responsibility to hire, terminate, review performance and/or make pay decisions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or Accounting or related field.
Experience: 3+ years of experience
Certifications: Must have an active CISA certification or be actively working towards the completion of the CISA requirements. Other relevant certifications a plus (e.g., CIA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for over 19 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We will always be people helping people, and we strive to match proven talent with the right opportunities every day.