|Date Posted||April 27, 2021|
Strivector specializes in full time and contract position hiring for companies like Amazon, Express Scripts, NCR, Fannie Mae, Capgemini and many other Fortune 500 companies and Startups. Our clients are growing so fast that they can’t hire good people fast enough to keep up with their growth. So, we help them. We reach out to awesome talented individuals like you and connect them to their dream companies and dream jobs.
So if you’re one of the best, and you are looking for something better, let us talk! 😀
This is an IT Auditor position and requires someone who has IT Auditing, CISA, and CISSP experience for this role.
- Plan, lead, execute, and report on medium to complex IT general and application control audits, IT security and governance reviews, and drive control/process optimization to assess the existence, effectiveness, and efficiency of the IT control environment.
- Help drive the Company’s IT compliance programs by inspecting policies and procedures, evaluating control design, and assessing the effectiveness of internal controls related to IT systems and processes.
- Proactively develops business partnerships with management and maintains a presence with management, where applicable, to understand business strategies, challenges and risks.
- Champions best practices for procedures and standards that will add value and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT Audit function and the business.
- Identify emerging technologies and assist in develop of audit plans to meet the risks associated with using such technologies within the IT environments.
- Leads the team to achieve higher levels of competency, effectiveness, and internal process improvement.
- Coaches and mentors staff, responsible for their technical development.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Most importantly, you need to be a passionate IT Auditor who enjoys his work and is one of the best within your organization. The ideal IT Auditor would be someone with deep experience in many (if not all) of the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, or other related degrees. Minimum of 2-3 years of related work experience CISA, CISSP or other similar certifications desired Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of other languages (Spanish/Portuguese) a plus. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deliverables Ability to travel 25%-50% of the time.
- The manager would love to see someone with Big 4 experience. You must be able to work as part of a team, be independent, eager to learn in diverse areas and communicate effectively with internal and external customers. We are looking for team players with excellent analytical and planning skills, eager to learn, and with a constructive and independent attitude.
- You must have good communication skills, both verbal and written, in English.
We understand that even if you are a seasoned IT Auditor you may not have all the skills listed here.
If you are good at what you do and have a willingness to learn, let’s talk.
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate in Computer Science or Engineering
Minimum Experience: 4 years of IT Auditing, CISA, and CISSP
Type of position: Permanent position with Benefits
Location: Nashville, TN