|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
Sr. IT Security Administrator
Full-Time/ Direct Hire
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
We celebrate the spirit of our people with extraordinary pride and enthusiasm. Our business has been
growing for more than 60 years and now is the best time in our history to join us. We are opening more locations every year and we are always looking for qualified individuals to join us in our growth. We are a company that p romotes from within, both in our retail and corporate operations.
Oversees PCI-DSS program compliance; security policy and standards . Governs Microsoft O365 security and compliance portal ; exceptions; and reporting. Ensure information security program compliance through engagement across all IT teams. Collaborates across the IT, Finance, Legal & Risk
business segments on various security and compliance activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the PCI-DSS program through collaboration with stakeholders; including but not limited to meeting facilitation, reporting, evidence collection/tracking, remediation, and development of
- Define and manage security and data governance policies across O365 locations, identities, and applications. Stay up to speed on organization’s data in O365.
- Analyze security vulnerability scan results; prioritizes vulnerabilities; and collaborates across IT teams to mitigate risks to an acceptable level.
- Assist in the formation and execution of information management framework, policy, and standards for data loss prevention, privacy, data classification, and retention of digital information.
- Implement information security best practices which align with industry standards in support of the IT business segment and information security strategy.
- Collaborate with the Security Operations Center (SOC); assist with creation of repeatable process documentation; Microsoft O365 alert monitoring; and incident response playbooks.
- Ensure adherence to IT security and enterprise governance standards, processes and controls.
- Create end user security awareness related to Microsoft O365 through participation in the delivery of information security best practices and threat remediation; view and investigate threats to users, review security analytics and reports across O365 products, stay up to speed on threat landscape.
- Participate as a member of the Incident Response Team (IRT); focus on security event response, forensic investigations and incident recovery.
- Assist employees, vendors or other customers by answering questions related to security governance policies, processes and procedures.
- Stays current on the latest security and IT industry technologies, trends and strategies.