|Published||April 30, 2022|
TCI has an immediate need for an IT Security Architect in Falls Church, VA. This is not a Corp2Corp opportunity . This is a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of hire. In addition to competitive, market-rate based pay, TCI provides all our Consultants with Comprehensive Medical/Dental Insurance, 401k, Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability benefits. Please note that this position requires US Citizenship and a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start. Remote candidates will be considered, but candidates will need to report to the Falls Church, VA office as needed. SUMMARY The IT Security Architect will support the Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) program of our Government/Military client in Falls Church, VA. The IT Security Architect will work closely with the Enterprise Security Architecture (ESA) team and be focused on enterprise security architecture, Cyber security frameworks, CIS Control implementation and assessment. RESPONSIBILITIES
* The successful applicant should be able to provide technical guidance and foster a collective understanding of data flows and security issues encountered in data-oriented services.
* Incorporate business drivers, needs and strategies to address future business / technology needs.
* Work in teams for secure application and/or infrastructure solution architecture.
* Deliver Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Security focused on CIS Controls Assessments, NIST CSF and Zero Trust architecture implementation, Architecture on assigned projects using and other infrastructures and consult with business and other technology teams to address complex application needs. REQUIREMENTS
* 10+ years of professional experience; or equivalent experience/combined education; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
* Experience with CIS Controls Assessments, NIST CSF and Zero Trust architecture implementation.
* 2 years of leadership experience with planning and managing security engagements.
* Extensive experience (7+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions.
* CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security +, CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker, CISSP, CISSP-ISSEP, CISSP-ISSAP, CISSP-ISSMP preferred or CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor.
* Must currently possess or have the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance prior to start. Experienced (Non-Manager) Exempt Application Instructions Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!