|Date Posted||October 3, 2021|
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph
Are you ready to put your Leadership, Cyber Security, and Systems Architecture experience to work on complex projects in support of an exciting customer mission? Are you great with people and have a track record of delivering innovative and secure systems to satisfy the customer’s mission?
Parsons is now hiring an experienced Lead Cyber Security Tools Architect with the desire to work on developing innovative solutions to support the secure reliable operation of computer systems. You will be responsible for enhancing government customer capabilities while addressing security challenges.
The responsibilities of the Lead Cyber Security Tools Architect position include the following:
- Serve as the principle technical advisor and subject matter expert for the Cyber Security Tools Architecture Support Function services.
- Architect, design, develop, direct, and implement enterprise network cyber defense capabilities to prevent sophisticated cyber threats and vulnerabilities, or detect when prevention fails.
- Architect security measures that utilize layered defense and zero trust technologies and processes.
- Implement security measures that protect the enterprise. Maintain knowledge of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation.
- Maintain proficiency and specialized knowledge in computer network theory and understand IT standards and Cyber Security Tools architectures including the OSI model, and the methods of exploiting those standards.
- Utilize, configure, and implement industry standard cyber defense capabilities including web content filters, email security capabilities, IDS, IPS, HBSS, SEIM, DNS security practices, advanced log analysis, network monitoring, network flow analysis, packet capture analysis, network proxies, firewalls, anti-virus capabilities, Linux/UNIX command line, and access control lists.
- Experience and Education in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Security, or related discipline
- 12+ years relevant experience with HS/GED
- 10+ years Associates Degree
- 8+ years Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ years Master’s Degree
- 4+ years PhD
- Experience performing the job responsibilities listed above.
- DoD 8570.01-M for privileged/elevated access to any Cyber Security Tool
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III certification (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH).
- DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance System Architect and Engineer (IASAE) Level III certification (CISSP-ISSAP or CISSP-ISSEP).
- DoD 8570.01-M Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) - Infrastructure Support (IS) certification (CEH, CySA+, GICSP, SSCP, CHFI, CFR, Cloud+, or CND).
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Experience with DIA organization and computer/networked systems.
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.