|Date Posted||April 2, 2021|
Title: Manager, IT Audit
Location: Brentwood, TN (remote until safe to return to the office)
Duration: Direct Hire
Compensation: $70,000 - $90,000 Base Salary + Benefits
Work Requirements: US Citizen / GC Holders / Authorized to Work in the US
Reports to: Director, IT Audit Services
Travel: Not Required
TekPartners has some of the most sought after information technology positions available. As a reputable IT solutions and professional staffing provider, you can trust us to place you in the best position to further your career. We currently have an opportunity for a Manager, IT Audit opening in Brentwood, TN that could be right for you.
1. Must have an active CISA certification or be actively working towards the completion of the CISA requirements.
2. Experience planning, leading, and effectively documenting ITGC control testing.
3. Ability to effectively document ITGC control testing and results.
1. Other relevant certifications a plus (e.g., CIA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
2. Management experience a plus.
The Manager, IT Audit will plan, conduct, and report on IT audits and the IT Sarbanes-Oxley compliance process. Responsible for basic data analysis and scripting including understanding of data quality and reporting. Effectively communicates (oral and written) with all levels of department staff as well as hospital and corporate management. Ensure audit procedures performed fulfill the purposes and responsibilities established in the department to conform to the Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT) Framework and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing published by the Institute of Internal Auditors or a similar professional organization.
- Execute IT general controls, system implementation, business application audit work programs as assigned in a timely manner and with adequate supporting documentation for test work, findings, and corrective action plans.
- Manage the daily progress of multiple fieldwork projects including engagement status, identifying potential audit issues/operational improvements, and challenging current procedures to improve audit effectiveness and efficiency.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls over information systems and discuss conclusions with management.
- Review current and develop new audit procedures.
- Compose well written, comprehensive issues including details, root cause, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with business process owners to evaluate, develop, and implement risk-based solutions.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
- Access to and/or works with sensitive and/or confidential information.
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA). Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices.
Supervise the work of others, including planning, assigning and scheduling work, reviewing work and ensuring quality standards, training staff and overseeing productivity. May offer recommendations for hiring, termination and pay adjustments, but do not have final responsibility for making these decisions.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, or Accounting or related field.
Experience: 5+ years of experience
Certifications: Must have an active CISA certification or be actively working towards the completion of the CISA requirements. Other relevant certifications a plus (e.g., CIA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
TekPartners has been a trusted and proven technology solutions firm for over 19 years. As an information technology partner we offer our clients proven talent through professional staffing, managed services, and IT project solutions. Our company was founded on the following core values: Be the Best, Understand the Urgency, Never Ever Give Up, Have the Courage to Excel, and Make a Contribution. We will always be people helping people, and we strive to match proven talent with the right opportunities every day.