|Published||September 23, 2022|
Job Description BAE Systems is seeking ITSM Configuration Management Team Lead (Network Engineer) to support our Change Management Team in our Information Environment Section supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) National Cyber Range Complex (NCRC).
This facility supports the Test Resource Management Center's (TRMC) mission to provide realistic cybersecurity environments for test and evaluation of major DoD acquisition programs and to enable the conduct of realistic training and certification events for the DoD Cyber Mission Force. The NCRC facility may also support non-DoD customers such as Department of Homeland Security (DHS), industry, academia and international partners.
The successful candidate will serve at the Orlando, Florida site.
This position is contingent upon award.
The ITSM/CM Lead ensures engineering changes to the NCRC Information Environment are validated and tested prior to activation in the operational environment. The candidate coordinates with the Network Operations Team and the Cyber Event Team leaders to ensure proper timing and resource management for change implementation . May be required to write supporting recommendations and develop novel solutions improving test and range operations using and best practices. Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports. Serves as subject matter specialist providing change management know-how.
This positions supports the program and all other duties as assigned. Required Education, Experience, & Skills * 10+ Years with HS; 8+ Years with AA; 6+ Year with BS; 2+ Years with PHD
* Candidates with Armed Forces college courses or Associate Degree, extensive certification, and additional experience are highly encouraged to apply.
* DoD 8570.01M/ IAM-II certification within 6 months of assignment to position (CAP, GSLC, CISM, CISSP (or Associate))
* Top Secret/SCI Eligible clearance
* ITILv3 Foundations Certification (or higher)
* Demonstrated experience ensuring network change management delivery Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills * Master's Degree in a STEM subject, particularly systems engineering, network engineering, or cybersecurity OR
* Associates or Bachelors degree in computer science, or engineering or its equivalent with 15+ years' relevant experience
* High degree of organization and communications skills
* Active, Reserve, or National Guard military service with network or cyber security experience
* IAT level III (CISA, GSE, SCNA, GCIH, CISSP (or Associate)) or IAM Level III (GSLC, CISM, CISSP (or Associate))
* ITILv4 Managing Professional Certification
* Demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to anticipate and solve issues before they affect business productivity. About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do-from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.