|Location||New Cumberland, PA|
|Date Posted||February 19, 2021|
GDC IT Solutions is currently seeking a Network Engineer in the New Cumberland, PA area.
The Network Engineer will support LAN functions by providing skills and expertise in telecom engineering and operational support of current and new technologies to the Local Area Network. Must have experience in telecommunications network design and management.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work independently, or under only general direction, on requirements that are moderately complex to analyze, plan, program, and implement.
- Experience in analysis and design of voice networks, LAN and WAN data networks, wireless networks, and/or network management systems to support voice and data services.
- Analyzes and develops telecommunications networks supporting a wide range of capabilities, including voice, data, video, and/or wireless services.
- Develops designs and plans for installation and maintenance of telecommunications systems from project inception to conclusion.
- Analyzes the problem and the characteristics of the information to be transported.
- Defines the problem and develops system requirements and network specifications.
- Closely coordinates with other information system professionals to ensure proper implementation of network services. In conjunction with functional users, develops alternative solutions and backup plans.
- Must have 3 years of network operations experience. Higher Level Education or Military Service can be used in lieu of work experience.
- Clearance: Secret – IT-I Critical Sensitive
- IA Level: IAT-II – must hold one or more of the following certifications:
- CCNA Security
- CASP CE
- CCNP Security
- CISSP (or Associate)
- Must hold one of the following computing environment certifications:
- CCSE NGX
- CCSE NGX Plus NG with AI
- CCMSE NG with AI
- CSMSE NG with AI Plus VSX
- Top Secret Clearance preferred
What We Do
GDC is a full-service IT Staffing and Solutions company specializing in the areas of IT talent placement, application development, multilingual service desk, networking and infrastructure, business intelligence, and project management.
Why Work for GDC?
- Cutting Edge Technology and Innovation
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Employee-Centric Environment
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Holiday and Vacation
Equal Opportunity Workplace:
GDC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.