|Date Posted||February 22, 2021|
Ref ID: 00320-9502857588
Classification: Network Security Administrator
Compensation: $60.00 to $65.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology is in URGENT need of a NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER for a prestigious technology company in Reseda, CA. This will be a YEAR LONG CONTRACT. The Network Security Engineer will be responsible for:
• One of the following certifications: CCNA Security, CCNP Security, Fortinet NSE 4, OSCP, CISSP, CEH, or equivalent relevant experience.
• Experience with border gateway protocol (BGP), intrusion detection, proxies, firewalls, packet capture, and/or data loss prevention (DLP).
• Experience designing , configuring, and implementing security measures within public cloud environments, such as AWS
• Ability to contribute expertise to design discussions and support the development of network solutions.
• Experience writing shell scripts using Python or Bash.
• Experience using infrastructure monitoring tools.
• Experience working with network access control platforms.
• Experience designing and working with firewall and intrusion prevention systems.
• Ability to support the creation of presentation materials, generate reports, and assist in presenting to appropriate stakeholders.
• Experience working in project-based environments.
• Ability to collaborate across an organization and effectively communicate with others.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION FOR THIS NETWORK SECURITY ENGINEER POSITION,PLEASE CONTACT CHELSEA CUA AT 310-209-6838 OR ADD ME ON LINKEDIN AND MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY ATTACHING YOUR RESUME..