|Published||June 4, 2022|
|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
We have an immediate opportunity in Ft. Worth, TX for Network Security Engineer.
The successful candidate must have experience in working with one of the major firewall vendors in Next generation firewall maintenance and support. Additional experience with the technologies mentioned below are nice to have but not required.
- Assist with implementation, management, support, and maintenance of network security next generation firewall appliances, including but not limited to:
- Rule implementation
- Firewall operating system upgrades
- Firewall troubleshooting
- Routing protocols (OSPF, BGP)
- Network segmentation
- Evaluate firewall rule requests prior to implementation, ensuring security best practices are followed.
- Assist with evaluating existing network security infrastructure and tooling, recommending updates and changes as needed, as part of continual improvement efforts.
- Evaluate & recommend new network security devices and tools, as needed, to support client security policies and standards.
- Partner with internal and external customers to design, engineer, and implement secure, scalable network solutions that meet client security policies and standards.
- Develop and implement network security solutions to enhance information protection without impeding authorized access to information or system resources.
- Provide support of network security infrastructure and tools, which may require on-call, after hours support, including weekends and holidays.
- High level of understanding and experience with software defined networking
- Experience with the following areas
- Intrusion Protection Systems
- Proxy appliances & cloud proxies
- VPN appliances & cloud VPN
- Network Security monitoring and automation tools
- One or more industry recognized security certifications (e.g. CISSP, CompTIA, CEH)
For immediate consideration, please contact:
PRIMUS Global Services
Phone No:9727536500Ext: 254
- provided by Dice