|Date Posted||February 9, 2021|
Contract job working for my company on site.
job number ALLY-REQ-000621
title Product Manager IV
duration 12 months
location 500 Woodward Avenue, Detroit, MI 48226
rate $86.00 hr w2
Client is Ally Financials
Job Description: Consult and guide a team of security engineers on implementing solutions to meet the demands of Workforce Identity and Access Management, and help keep Ally secure. With a focus on Lifecycle Management (LCM), Privileged Identity Management (PIM) and overall identity management and governance, this role will leverage their comprehensive knowledge of workforce identity, application access, and security lifecycle with provisioning and de-provisioning of access rights to guide and drive the development of IAM technologies. The selected candidate will work closely with product delivery teams, helping articulate the product vision and strategy, supporting the product development activities as required (both leadership and direct participation), and managing the process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas brought by the business/customers/stakeholders.
Through coordination with Technology Director:
- Plan and communicate product roadmap priorities and strategy to key team members and stakeholders.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product improvements through deep analysis, reviewing product specifications and requirements.
- Identify and validate feature release goals/value, and deep understanding of customer needs.
- Consult, guide and work directly with a team to build IAM capabilities related to LCM, PIM, and identity management and governance
- Act as trusted security architecture advisor with extensive evidence of ability to provide strategic direction in leading activities in support of Identity Lifecycle management tools & technologies and enterprise security objectives.
· Mandatory SkillsQualifications: • Advanced knowledge of Identity and Access Management. • 5+ years of related experience with IAM and LCM technologies such as SailPoint, CA-IDM, Okta LCM, Azure PIM, Beyond Trust PI, and Identity Warehouses leveraging Oracle DB or Microsoft SQL Server, or similar technologies. • Candidate should have a demonstrable track record of results. • Understanding and involvement with agile software product development (Scrum), business case analysis, and customer base analysis; experience using data and metrics to validate assumptions and assertions of business value. • Experience with development of product strategy and roadmap planning with strong strategic thinking and planning. • Ability to thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative environment requiring a high degree of productivity, adaptability, innovation and follow-through. • Obsessed with continuous and iterative improvements and ensuring the we’re building the right set of capabilities and features for the product line(s). Highly quantitative, analytical, and business minded professional that can quickly learn new domains / products. • A security industry certification including but not limited to CISSP, SSCP, CISM, SANS GSEC, ECSA, ECSP, and Security+. • Excellent interpersonal, organizational, time management and communication (verbal spoken, written) skills and ability to work collaboratively across all levels of leadership; strong technical and negotiation skills. Maintains high levels of motivation, performance, and personal integrity aligned with Ally s corporate values.