|Date Posted||January 30, 2021|
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- BS or higher OR 3+ years of experience
- At least 1 years of Construction Management Site Experience
- At least 1 years of Construction Management Safety Experience
- 2 years of relevant experience in professional services, IT Operations, and/or technology management consulting.
- Experience in construction site project management with focus on network infrastructure site surveys and network and infrastructure implementation projects.
- Knowledge of project management processes and principles, including experience in deliverables associated with these practices.
- Able to build relationships and inspire teamwork among diverse owner, construction manager, trades, and cross-functional units (architects, engineers, etc.).
- Must be able to execute and deliver within high pressure environments.
- Excellent organizational & communication skills and be able to work with a sense of urgency.
- The ability to work effectively under extreme time constraints and deliver against critical deadlines.
- Does not require direct supervision; able to take high level direction and proactively move a project or internal initiative from start to finish with minimal assistance.
- Able to perform a wide variety of organizational tasks and direct the work of others.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand and align to business requirements.
- Knowledge of Agile programs and process related to infrastructure technology deployment and gathering user requirements.
- Industry project management certification such as PMP
- Experience with technology construction environment project delivery, including industry and regulatory standards.
- Technical industry certifications such as CCNA, JNCIA, etc.
- Security Certification such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in emerging technologies such as IoT, SDN, NFV, etc.