|Date Posted||March 26, 2021|
Sr. InfoSec Analyst - IAM/PAM
Duration: 6 months - could extend to 1 year
Location: 100% Remote - Eastern time zone preferred
We're looking for an information security analyst well-versed with privileged access management and identity access management to assist our client in discovering any privileged access accounts the client will be transitioning/migrating. The role can be done 100% remote with the preference that this analyst be in Eastern Time zone.
- Will be analyzing, implementing and supporting information security systems and recommending security controls to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Will be working on moderately complex projects requiring specialized technical knowledge.
- Discovering any privileged access accounts the client will be taking into account. This is the discovery phase of this project, where the Sr.InfoSec Analyst will be interviewing and investigating individuals from multiple accounts to determine which of those need to be brought into the client's privileged access accounts.
- Migrating the accounts into the client's privileged access accounts.
- Strong understanding of the purpose and functionality of an Identity Management system and can define such terms as "identity", "role", "entitlement" and "certification".
- Strong understanding of Logical Identification and Password Management
- Strong understanding of Privileged Account Management
- Strong understanding of various Authentication mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of Application Access Control and Application security concepts.
- Professional information security certification (i.e., Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP), and experience with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and ISO/IEC 17799 compliance, NIST and PCI DSS 3.2 Requirements.
- Provide security requirement oversight and direction for enterprise-wide technology.
- Ensure high-level integration of projects with information security policies and strategies.
- Assist with the development of information security requirements in the context of business needs, which includes working with internal business customers to apply appropriate controls around access, data integrity and confidentiality, and security compliance.
- Identifies, evaluates, conducts, schedules and leads technical analyses functions to ensure all applicable information security requirements are met.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Education and/or experiences listed below are the minimum requirements for job entry.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Information Technology, Business Administration, Data Systems or related field and a minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience.
- In lieu of a degree, must have a minimum of twelve (12) years relevant work experience.
- An advanced related degree (Master or Doctorate in Information Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Information Systems) may be substituted for one (1) year of relevant work experience.