|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
BRAND NEW 7 year contract has been awarded to GDIT to support USSOUTHCOM mission in South American theatre. Unless otherwise indicated, positions are based in Doral (Miami) Florida.
GDIT is seeking experienced Cyber Security RMF Validators to support US SOUTHVOM’s Cyber Information Technology Enterprise Services (SCITES) contract.
• Validate security controls and documents in the Risk Management Framework (RMF) eMASS package, to include: the SSP, SAR, PIA, Categorization Form, Implementation Plan, Network Topology, HW/SW Listing, and Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&Ms).
• Maintain up-to-date statuses on all assigned systems and communicate status to the Government leads.
• Maintain complete records of communications, submit written status reports as required, perform peer-review as directed, and attend weekly meetings.
• Correspond with Government customer and system administrators to communicate any unacceptable risks identified and correct deficient RMF POA&M to meet Army and DoD standards.
• Coordinate with the Security Control Assessor (SCA) to perform analysis of the overall risk level the system poses to enterprise networks and data.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Management or related field and 3 years of practical computer security experience in secure networks and systems design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms -OR- HS/GED and 7 years of practical computer security experience in secure networks and systems design, analysis, procedure/test generation, test execution and implementation of computer/network security mechanisms.
• Secret clearance upon hire with the ability to obtain Top Secret.
• 3+ years of experience with DoD information assurance policy.
• 3+ years of experience with developing and presenting technical information and presentations to non-technical audiences and clients.
• Experience with RMF process and POA&M tracking and resolution.
• Experience with NIST publications, DoD 8500 series, AR 25-2, AR 380-5, AR 380-40, FIPS.
• DoD 8570 Certification, including IAM-II, such as CAP, CASP, CISSP, GSLC, or CISM.
• Experience with the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
• Military Experience: experience with hardware and software design of tactical systems using components from the common criteria, UC APL, or NIST and FIPS validation program lists.
• Additional CAP, CISM, CISSP type of certifications.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Telecommuting Not Allowed
USA FL Doral
Additional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.