|Date Posted||February 18, 2021|
Ref ID: 01300-0011701229
Classification: Network Security Administrator
Our non-profit client is looking for a Penetration Tester/Vulnerability Analyst. If you are excited about security and technology and have at least 3 years of experience conducting pen tests and assessments using both automated and manual TTPs and incident reporting and response; we are interested in speaking with you! This is an ongoing contract looking to start right away in the Chicago, IL area. Pluses are CISSP certifications and scripting experience.
• Performs Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration testing, including Web Application Assessments and Social Engineering.
• Briefs executive summary and findings to stakeholders to include Sr. Leadership
• Have an understanding of how to create unique exploit code, bypass AV and mimic adversarial threats.
• Assesses the current state of the customer’s network security by identifying all vulnerabilities and security measures.
• Helps customer perform analysis and mitigation of security vulnerabilities.
• Researches and maintains proficiency in tools, techniques, countermeasures, and trends in computer network vulnerabilities, data hiding and network security and encryption.
Provided incident reporting and response capability