|Location||El Segundo, CA|
|Date Posted||February 14, 2021|
Ref ID: 00460-0011677459
Classification: Security Network Engineer
Compensation: $47.50 to $55.00 hourly
Robert Half's client is seeking to obtain the services of up to two Security Consultants to assist with the administration, configuration, and support of the VSAP Election Security Infrastructure systems network; which comprises of virtual/physical machines with different Linux operating systems, and network infrastructure used for election support.
The Consultant must meet all of the following qualifications:
• Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) Certification.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
• Two years of implementing and troubleshooting of Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) in multiple flavors of Linux operating systems.
• Two years of implementing and ongoing administration of networks conforming to NIST 800-171 and/or NIST 800-53 Cybersecurity Frameworks.
• Two years of experience in managing airgapped computer systems networks in Department of Defense Acquisition Rules (DFARS) or Industrial Control Systems Environments.
• Two years of experience in managing and administering various Secure Event Information Management SEIM software platforms.
• Two years installing, configuring, administering ration and troubleshooting of Carbon Black Security Software.
• Two years installing, configuring, administering, and implementing APM servers, APM load balancers, MySQL, Kafka servers, Nginx servers, Infoblox server, and elastic search using industry standards security best practices.
• Two years administering ClearPass server.
• Two implementing and managing Security Requirements for FIPS 140-1/2/3 Cryptographic Modules.
for immediate consideration please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]