|February 4, 2024
|Minerva Park, OH
Client: AutomotiveJob Title: Security Consultant (CISSP, AWS/Azure, Financial) – only local to Columbus, OHDuration: 12monthsShifts: A shift, 8 – 5PM EST Qualifications:Position Requirements
• 7 Years of demonstrated success in Information Technology, with at least
• 5 Years in a senior level engineering role, and
• 5 Years in IT Security Governance
• 1 Years working in Agile projects
• Current Certification as CISSP Additional skills: special skills / technical ability etc.
• 5 Years’ experience in formulating/ implementing Security Strategy
• 5 Years ‘experience in financial services industry
• 5 Years’ experience in leadership role
• Working knowledge of AWS, Azure Cloud Technology
• Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities: This position is responsible for providing security subject matter and consulting to IT and Business partners based on a comprehensive understanding of the latest security trends, tools, and techniques. This position closely collaborates with others in the IT department to help contribute to continuous improvement of security posture. The ideal candidate must have a strong security background in a global setting, having worked in multiple technology domains. Candidate must be a strong self-starter as well as able to manage competing priorities. He/she must possess excellent leadership, problem solving and communication skills (written, verbal, and instant) while able to build and maintain strong working relationships within a global, culturally diverse environment. Main Responsibilities
• Collaborates and helps other IT Security and Compliance team members with supporting CISO in cybersecurity roadmap definition and implementation planning.
• Provides security subject matter expertise and consulting to IT and Business partners for technology initiatives.
• Evangelizes security best practices and provides consulting for education efforts within the IT and business scope.
• Provides security subject matter expertise to IT Security and Compliance team members on topics of Security Strategy, Cybersecurity Risk Management and Security Control frameworks.
• Provides guidance with Threat Modeling exercises with utilization of Threat Intelligence.
• Provides regular mentoring and coaching as security subject matter expert in adopting security techniques and security standards to IT Security and Compliance team members.
• Demonstrates a comprehensive understanding of the latest security trends, tools, and techniques and contributes to continuous improvement of security posture.
• Remains up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products.