|Date Posted||September 21, 2021|
I am currently hiring for one of my Top Fortune clients based the USA. They are into security, WIFI, and networking. They are looking for a Security manager and lead for their current project. These roles will be 100% Remote.
Title - Security Services Development Lead
Duration - 6 month CTH
Location - Remote
- 5 or more years of security engineering or security management work experience.
- 3 or more years actively developing security services
- Security related certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA)
- Experience with these technologies
- Firewalls (traditional and Next Generation)
- Web Application Firewalls
- Endpoint Protection / Endpoint Detect and Respond (Platform and Mobile O/Ss)
- IDPS (Network and Host-based)
- CISA, CISSP, CBAP, and/or PMP
- Leadership exp
- Bachelors Degree
- AWS, AZURE
Day to Day:
- The client is looking for a Security Services Development Lead that has experience developing new security services in a MSSP environment and creating or updating security services for internal/external customers needs.
- They will also participate in developing/updating/translating contract documents related to new security services and work with Technical teams to determine new security equipment, hardware, and software needed to provide new security services.
- Most of their time will be spent with the internal contract team to develop cost models and initial orders for the services as well as with work with internal and external marketing and sales teams to develop customer-facing documents and presentations that describe offered services.
Security,marketing,management,Leadership,AWS,Azure,CISSP,Engineering,Presentation, SAN, firewall, Apple