|Date Posted||November 20, 2021|
Job Title: Service Delivery Manager II
Duration: 8 Months
Location: Columbia, SC
• Knowledge of program management
• Proven ability and past experience performing security services for information technology
• Familiarization with federal security standards and guidelines
• Ability to work in a dynamic team-oriented environment
• Excellent English writing and communications skills
• Familiarization with defense-in-depth concepts
• Be readily available to manage operational support as needed during off hours
• Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization.
• Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
• Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities.
• Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or related field
• Government background is preferred
• Linux system administration, network and security experience
• Experience in the administration of firewalls, IPS/IDS, Linux system administration, vulnerability scanning and analysis, SIEM, log analysis and forensics.
Industry/ Vendor Certifications:
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Project Management Professional (PMP)
• SANS security certifications