|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
|Date Posted||October 2, 2021|
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality, and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The Senior Security Architect develops and maintains the organization's security architecture that enables the enterprise to implement security solutions that are aligned with the business and technology risks. Provides security-focused subject matter expertise across multiple disciplines and ecosystems ranging from CRM, marketing automation, finance systems, centralized integrations, collaboration tools, cybersecurity tools, and cloud environments. Develops security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices. Translates technical concepts into plain language to articulate business risk and provide mitigation recommendations in close collaboration with security and business stakeholders. Conducts assessments for technology security risk, researches and implements security solutions, and operating security tools to aid the security efforts of the organization.
- Provides consultative guidance to senior leadership on technology trends and strategies which may impact or accelerate the organization's security, compliance programs, or ongoing success. Develops security strategy plans and roadmaps based on sound enterprise architecture practices.
- Participates in application and infrastructure projects to provide security planning and implementation. Advises and supports projects teams on security requirements and best practices.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the Information Security Program, documenting policies, procedures, and guidelines aligned to IT standards as well as enforce and evaluate the efficiency of the program.
- Conducts security assessments of internal systems, applications, and IT infrastructure as part of the overall risk management practice of the organization.
- Coordinates, negotiates, and administers security vendor proposals and existing agreements, along with conducts performance assessments to ensure vendors are align with the organization's IT standards.
- Leads forensic investigations and acts as point of contact for any escalated security issues.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, and/or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT Security, Security Architecture, Secure Software/Systems Development, and/or related field required.
- CISSP certification and/or other IT Security related certifications, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in using architecture methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge and experience managing security infrastructure such as firewalls, IPSs, WAFs, endpoint protection, SIEM and log management technology.
Work where you feel right at home
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a constructive environment, and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at www.ah4r.com/employeeprivacy
It jobs, it security jobs, cybersecurity jobs, cybersecurity careers, information technology careers, cybersecurity analyst, computer science careers, information security careers, CISSP jobs