|Date Posted||April 16, 2021|
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The job responsibilities for the employee will be develop and maintain certification and accreditation packages for Government contracts.
If you are located in Washington DC Metropolitan Area, Maryland, or Virginia, you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- This position will also be instrumental in the development and maintenance of the Document Management repository for all artifacts for security to include policy and procedure documents, test results, and package generation
- Managing the deliverable review and QA process, to include reviewing draft reports to ensure consistency, quality, grammar, spelling, formatting, etc.
- Creating, editing, and updating comprehensive and technical security assessment reports with input from the Security Control Assessment team
- Strong analytical expertise in the review and assessment of security operations and related service groups within a Service provider or Enterprise
- Demonstrated ability applying technological and organizational solutions that satisfy client delivery requirements
- Will be developing NIST Security Documentation such as the System Security Plan (SSP) or Information Security Risk Assessment (ISRA)
- Maintaining change and version control of security assessments templates
- Updating and improving deliverable templates to clearly convey key findings, observations, and recommendations to clients
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 4 years of IT security experience
- Background in Federal government work, including an understanding of government publications NIST SP 800-53. CMMC, HIPAA, etc.
- Experience with developing NIST Security Documentation such as the System Security Plan (SSP) or Information Security Risk Assessment (ISRA)
- CISSP or equivalent certifications
- Excellent technical writing skills
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Groupapproved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Related undergraduate degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- RSA Archer
- Project Management experience or certification
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and changing environment, balance multiple tasks and priorities, and meet deadlines
Optum, a part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, continues to evolve and make a bigger impact through its extensive expertise in combining technology, data and people to create novel health care solutions and services across the globe. OptumServe is following suit by creating and delivering care that meets the health needs of active duty service members, veterans and their families. We're partnering with federal and state government agencies to meet the readiness and health needs of active duty military members and veterans by providing preventive health screenings and assessments to ensure that troops are ready to answer the call of duty. For those who want to intensify their impact in a career that brings together challenge, learning and growth, OptumServe is the right place to do your life’s best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drugfree workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Senior Security Specialist, Security Specialist, CMCC, HIPAA, NIST SP 800-53, IT Security, NIST, System Security Plan, SSP, Information Security Risk Assessment, ISRA, CISSP, RSA Archer, Project Management, Washington, District of Columbia, Baltimore, Maryland, Virginia, DC, MD, VA, Work At Home, Remote, Work From Home, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting