|Date Posted||February 2, 2021|
Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Sensor Configuration Management & Deployment Engineer at Chambersburg, PA.
This position will support the DISA GSM-O Task Order 29 Network Assurance (NA) Program Leadership and will provide sensor configuration management and deployment for defensive cyber operations activities. This candidate will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers, collaborating with them, anticipating their needs, and delivering flawlessly. Candidate must be able to partner successfully across multiple time zones working closely with TO29 Program Manager, Service Delivery Manager, and other task order leadership across all sites.
- Provide technical support for the development, implementation, integration, management, and sustainment of sensor and sensor support technologies.
- Provide technical support on behalf of DISA CSSP subscribers to all aspects of the DISA sensor grid and net assurance operations.
- Train and mentor other team members.
- Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Participate in working groups.
- Develop SOPs and TTPs to allow for a better, more consistent process.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 4+ yrs of professional experience; additional or equivalent experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Knowledge of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
- Understanding of networking and sensor technologies.
- Must have an active DoD-8570 IAM Level 2 baseline certification (CASP+, CISM, CISSP or equivalent) at your start date.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP, CCNA, CCNP or CASP.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense.
- Experience with DOD accreditation.
External Referral Eligible
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.