|Published||June 22, 2022|
|Location||Las Vegas, NV|
DXC Technology is seeking a highly qualified Security Operations Center Lead to support a large federal Information Technology (IT) contract in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. The position will work closely with the government technical leadership, customer organizations and the Program Manager. The duties could include interfacing with the customer organizations at all levels from CIO to Analysts; developing and presenting performance reports; developing and meeting performance management requirements; helping to manage all aspects of the program regarding technical management activities. Essential Job Functions • Plans, directs, and coordinates the Security Operations Center for the program. Program includes multiple locations and multiple networks. • Leading team to provide 24x7 Security Operations Center Support.
• Leading team to continuously monitor the environment, address incidents, escalate as necessary and ensure appropriate action is taken to protect the environment. All these will require policies and procedures to ensure success so would include developing standard operating procedures, implementing these and then working to improve them over time.
• Ensures proper implementation of required government policy (i.e. NISPOM, DCID 6/3, NIST and others and leads team to ensure compliance across all activities. This includes all compliance activities to meet obligations of ST&E and other government accreditation requirements to ensure testing and reporting are completed as needed. Works to proactively identify risks and in the event of audit findings, ensures remediation actions are executed.
• Work to use best practice and standards such as CISSP, NIST and ITIL to ensure industry leading security operations delivery. • Continuously improve the service delivery and adjust to the constantly changing security environment while ensuring ongoing compliance to all regulations. • Plans, directs, and coordinates the operational and tactical activities of individuals responsible for the delivery of the SOC Services. • Establishes objectives and plans for the team’s operations; identifies and assembles the optimal combination of personnel, technologies, and methodologies to meet current and near-term requirements; translates organizational objectives into work plans; creates contingency plans to meet changes in business circumstances.
• Position will perform a wide variety of functions as needed to help the team deliver successful results. • Responsible for the delivery of the services to the customer and ensuring the services meet the requirements of the contract, customer, regulations, compliance and all other aspects required for outstanding service delivery. Requirements/Experience: • Bachelors and 9 years or more of related experience; Masters and 7 years or more experience.
• Must be US Citizen
• Top Secret Clearance Required
• Occasional Travel Required
• Must be able to obtain and maintain DOE Q
• 4+ years of management experience overseeing large SOC both personnel and technology. • This must include all aspects of personnel management including hiring, performance management, training/compliance, annual salary planning and all other dimensions. Should also include scheduling and managing 24x7 support on-site and on-call.
• Technical experience in a broad range of IT technologies with a focus on Cyber Operations.
• Requires current CISSP or ability to obtain one within 60 days after starting job.
• Cyber support best practice process experience using standards such as CISSP, PMP, ITIL and similar.