|Date Posted||February 20, 2021|
At Mohawk Industries, we’re committed to more and technology is a key factor in making more happen – more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what’s important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
Secure global enterprise by determining security requirements based off business objectives. Plan future designs, while working with security engineers to implement. mentor and oversee the testing of security systems, and preparing security procedures, policies, and standards.
Plan security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; developing requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), SD-WAN, virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices.
Requires in depth knowledge of security technologies including Active Directory, authentication methods (MS Azure, ADFS, SSO, multi-factor, etc.), and authentication protocols.
- Implements new security designs and hardware
- Increases security posture by monitoring security environment; identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Will work with networking team, Incident Response team, SOC / NOC teams and applications engineers to assist in overall security posture and global excellence of security.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a technology or business-related discipline or an associate degree in a technology or business-related discipline and
- 5 years IS security experience.
- CCNA, Security+, CCIE, or CISSP is recommended
- At least 5 years security related experience including advanced Firewall, IPS, Cloud Security, Micro Segmentation, virtual environments, familiarity with PKI and multi-factor authentication. Strong understanding of networking concepts.
- Must work well in a team-oriented environment.
- Must be customer-focused and intent upon providing quality service for the business client.
- Must pay very close attention to detail.
- Able to present to management and capable of mentoring junior staff members.
- 3-5 Indirect
Other Pertinent Job Information:
- CCNA, CCIE Security, CISSP security certification is desired.
- Project management skills are considered a plus.
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk’s vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world’s largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.