|Location||Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH|
|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
This position will be with the Warfighter Readiness Training contract supporting the Air Force Research Laboratory in the development of Simulator Common Architecture Requirements and Standards (SCARS) work.
Seeking a qualified Cyber Systems Administrator/Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with systems engineering backgrounds and expertise in information security to assist in a wide range of security engineering tasks that enhance the security and mission of major information systems.
- Designs, develops, implements and/or integrates IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures
- Candidate should have experience working with multi-level security environments
- Will perform WAN testing, latency testing, and throughput testing for various systems within the SCARS testbeds
- Needs to be able to test and understand traffic exchanges between networked nodes
- Experience with GPS/NTP timing testing and be able to track error propagation through multiple systems and subsystems
- Requires experience with network administration on both Windows and UNIX/Linux based systems
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Designing, configuring and testing software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Bachelors Degree and 4+ years or a Masters and 2+ years of experience in Networking, Information Technology, Information Science, Computer Science, or related field.
- Must have the ability to obtain a Secret Security clearance.
- Must currently possess CISSP certification.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an engineering team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- US Citizenship required
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.