|Date Posted||April 17, 2021|
Title: Systems Engineer
Term: 7+ Months
Location: Wright-Patterson AFB, OH 45433
Seeking a qualified Cyber Systems Administrator/Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) with systems engineering backgrounds and expertise in information security to assist in a wide range of security engineering tasks that enhance the security and mission of major information systems.
Must currently possess CISSP certification.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an engineering team.
- Requires experience with network administration on both Windows and UNIX/Linux based systems
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Designing, configuring and testing software, computer hardware, and operating system software.