|Published||September 18, 2022|
The IT/OT is a Team Leader on the IT/OT Team responsible for building and managing a team in support of Fidelity s Operational Technology (OT) needs. This role and team will work closely with multiple business partners and vendors related to the IT/OT strategy, architecture, Enterprise, and Production IT/OT environments. This person provides deep to commanding leadership, technical, and analytical abilities to develop, move and promote best in breed solutions to meet changing business needs.
The Expertise and Skills You Bring
- Inventory, Vulnerability, and Access and Entitlements Management understanding Deep to commanding understanding of OT needs and technologies for business unit application(s).
- Administration Deep to commanding ability to choose appropriate people and establish teams along with integrating, inspiring and motivating employees. Has clear communication, influence, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills. Has ability to anticipate changes and have positive attitude to them with determination in action.
- OT Cyber Risk Management Commanding knowledge of cyber risk management principles, how it affects the business and having the ability to apply appropriate mitigation strategies.
- Cybersecurity Competence Deep to commanding understanding of Cybersecurity domains and the ability to apply concepts to the business unit. Correlates strategic development and business initiatives to CTG product lines and products to implement the best OT Cybersecurity controls available.
- Information Management Commanding ability to develop, run, and to use information with insight and innovation. Able to assist or lead with strategic decision making to help the business with their OT Cybersecurity needs.
- Communication Skills Commanding interpersonal proficiencies to help you interact, communicate, and collaborate with others effectively.
- Leadership Commanding ability to lead within the team and looked upon as the strategic cybersecurity advisor and leader for the supported business unit.
- Management/Managing Human Resources Deep to commanding ability to assess the work and employees establishing and conducting regular conversations on the professional development of the team. Oversees the process of recruiting, selecting, inducting employees, providing orientation, imparting training, and development, appraising the performance of employees, deciding compensation, and providing benefits, motivating employees, maintaining proper relations with employees, ensuring employees safety, welfare, and health measures in compliance with Fidelity and CTG policies and guidelines and local labor laws.
- Developing/Mentoring Others Commanding expression of grit to transfer knowledge and standard processes; the ability to realize varying levels of risk proficiency and run to those levels. Coaches to potential and takes ownership to mentor others inside the OT Team and the greater Fidelity.
- You bring about strategic change, both within and outside the organization, to meet organizational goals. You will implement the organizational vision in a constantly changing environment.
- You influence people toward meeting the organization's vision, mission, and goals. You participate in and own an inclusive environment that fosters the development of others, facilitates collaboration and partnership, and supports constructive resolution of conflicts.
- You help meet organizational goals and customer expectations. You make decisions that produce high-quality results by applying technical knowledge, analyzing problems, and calculating risks.
- Develops the IT/OT cybersecurity technology roadmap for OT while collaborating with multiple business partners and vendors to address Inventory, Vulnerability, Access Management and cybersecurity monitoring and associated remediation activities.
- General management and oversight to the OT systems and architecture review process to assure that system and network development, hardware purchase and install, and validation efforts adhere to plan
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multiple business units in coordination of the design, build, commission and validation of the IT/OT hardware infrastructure, network, and core configurations
- Project execution activities, including management of external engineering contractors and software/hardware vendors, coordinate and manage project activities
- Executes End of Life strategies in collaboration with company leadership
- Align IT/OT objectives with the company's vision, strategies, and objectives
- Identifies and evaluates new technologies and services that impact production, enterprise, and all other facets of the company
- Ensures the security, reliability and integrity of IT/OT information systems, communication systems and office systems including the security of data acquired and stored following Fidelity Policies, Standards and Procedures
- Continually develop and maintain Best in Class cyber security strategy and lead team to reduce IT/OT cyber security risk.
- Monitors and reports progress on development projects, resources and production performance to Executives related to OT information systems
- Evaluate and approve the purchase, rent, lease, license, or other acquisition of hardware, software, or services to meet company needs
- Maintains pace with technological progress and company needs by directing continual improvements of IT/OT staff, ongoing training, equipment, and purchases
- Minimum of 20+ years in Information Technology with 10+ years of varied experience in Information Security Office (ISO)/ Technical Risk roles enabling multiple lines of business reach their Risk and Information Security Goals.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a Computer Science related degree program with Professional Certifications such as CISSP-ISSMP (CISO Level), CISSP, CISM, and CISA with familiarity with ISO/IEC 27001, ISO 20001, and NIST Controls.
- Proven history of success in driving Operational Excellence and Cybersecurity including proactively coordinating and driving issues to resolution autonomously utilizing excellent judgment skills
- Experience assisting business leaders with developing and implementing IT strategies and objectives
- Extensive experience in each major component of Cybersecurity and able to translate Fidelity and NIST Policies/Standards into the OT function from Procurement throughout the OT Asset Lifecycle.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling \u0022Dynamic Working.\u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.